Age Group Training Camps
Our Age Group training camps are run under the watchful eye of our qualified coaches, Michael Harvey, Samantha Janssen and Chris White. We have held training camps in Melbourne, Jindabyne and Ballina during previous years. These camps are aimed at amateur, Age Group athletes looking to improve their fitness and triathlon specific skills. During these Training Camps you will learn new triathlon skills, meet likeminded athletes and have opportunities to improve your overall triathlon performance.
- Swim/Bike/Run specific training sessions
- Technique advice across all disciplines
- Transition practice and race day scenarios
- Education on recovery and body maintenance
- Information sessions with coaches and opportunity for Q & A
We currently have no Age Group training camps planned, but are keen to hear if you are interested. Register your interest using the 'Interested?' button and we can let you know when our next camp is being planned.