Momentum Endurance Coaching is committed to developing independent, disciplined athletes who take responsibility for their own sporting journey regardless of ability.
MEC in conjunction with Triathlon Victoria brings you TRI2gether which is a program that gives secondary school students aged 13 to 17 years the opportunity to get active by participating in swim, bike, run and triathlon.
For Registration, pricing and program options please see our Junior Program Options page
Momentum Endurance Coaching supports the following:
- A positive sporting culture encouraging participation of athletes of all abilities
- Promotion of positive relationships with coaches, officials and other athletes
- Opportunities to connect with related local community initiatives with a clear transition from school based to community-based sport participation
- Development of healthy attitudes towards sport and fitness
- Sport as an avenue for developing critical lifelong skills such as discipline, patience, responsibility, commitment, building relationships, teamwork, leadership and managing emotions
- A healthy balance between sport, school, family and social commitments
Squad Session Timetable
*Development and Performance Athletes will be notified when confirmed