Momentum Endurance Coaching is committed to developing independent, disciplined athletes who take responsibility for their own sporting journey regardless of ability.
Due to the current restrictions our Junior Squad Program is currently not running. We have however launched a new Online Junior Program.
Our Online Junior Program will provide structure and routine to physical activity, create an opportunity from which they can develop their health, fitness and triathlon skills as well as building on the team aspect of their triathlon journey within our Junior Athlete focused online platform.
For registration, program options and pricing please see our Online Junior Program page
Momentum Endurance Coaching supports the following:
- A positive sporting culture encouraging participation of athletes of all abilities
- Promotion of positive relationships with coaches, officials and other athletes
- Opportunities to connect with related local community initiatives with a clear transition from school based to community-based sport participation
- Development of healthy attitudes towards sport and fitness
- Sport as an avenue for developing critical lifelong skills such as discipline, patience, responsibility, commitment, building relationships, teamwork, leadership and managing emotions
- A healthy balance between sport, school, family and social commitments
Junior Squad Program
Due to the current restrictions our Junior Squad Program is currently not running. We will advise once we can start this again.
MEC in conjunction with Triathlon Victoria brings you TRI2gether which is a program that gives secondary school students aged 13 to 17 years the opportunity to get active by participating in swim, bike, run and triathlon.
Squad Session Timetable
*Development and Performance Athletes will be notified when confirmed