Momentum Endurance Coaching is committed to developing independent, disciplined athletes who take responsibility for their own sporting journey regardless of ability.
Our Junior Program provides structure and routine to physical activity, creating an opportunity from which young athletes can develop their health, fitness and life skills through triathlon.
For registration, program options and pricing please see our Junior Program Options page
Momentum Endurance Coaching supports the following:
- A positive sporting culture encouraging participation of athletes of all abilities
- Promotion of positive relationships with coaches, officials and other athletes
- Opportunities to connect with related local community initiatives with a clear transition from school based to community-based sport participation
- Development of healthy attitudes towards sport and fitness
- Sport as an avenue for developing critical lifelong skills such as discipline, patience, responsibility, commitment, building relationships, teamwork, leadership and managing emotions
- A healthy balance between sport, school, family and social commitments
Squad Session Timetable
MEC are delighted to be working in partnership with Triathlon Victoria delivering Tri2Gether and TriActive programs, to introduce new adult and junior athletes into the sport of triathlon.