Junior Program Options
Momentum Endurance Coaching is committed to developing independent, disciplined junior athletes who take responsibility for their own sporting journey regardless of ability.
We aim to cater to Junior athletes based in Melbourne who we can see regularly in person and those who are based further afield. Check out our 3 coaching options below to see how we can help progress your triathlon journey.
- 4 squad sessions per week
- A supportive, positive environment to train
Our ‘Triathlete Mentoring’ service is a stepping stone to our fully coached Momentum Performance Academy Squad, based in Melbourne (and Solothurn, Switzerland). This mentoring is designed for athletes who are interested in developing their triathlon talents through the state and national pathways but are perhaps not currently able to attend our Squad sessions.
- Mentoring and guiding you to improve your training and racing.
- Oversight and coordination of your overall training load coming from all sports.
- Analysis of current gaps in your tri specific skills and fitness
- Access to specific triathlon skills sessions e.g. transitions, race practice, open water swimming that are not addressed in other sports.
- Access to Momentum’s online community of young, likeminded performance athletes in Australia and Switzerland.
- Access to Momentum race day facilities and support.
- Your own dedicated coach and access to other Momentum Coaches
- Access to 4 Squad sessions per week
- Weekend sessions as needed
- Weekly personalised training program from your Coach
- Additional Squad sessions where required for races
- Access to our Squad of likeminded Performance focused athletes in Melbourne and Switzerland
- Detailed Race day planning and preparation with coach
- Ongoing in person coaching support throughout the year
- Ability to apply for Annual Altitude Training Camp in Switzerland
- Coaching Support for qualification and racing in National Pathway Network (NPN) and School based triathlon squads.
- Access to Momentum facilities and coaching support on race day