Beginner Intro to Triathlon
Our beginner course is suitable for anyone interested in trying out triathlon or starting their triathlon journey. During the 6 weeks you will attend three weekly sessions (one swim, one bike and one run), learn skills to improve your fitness and get tips for race day preparation.
Included in this course is an entry for the 2xu fun tri event (200m swim/8km bike/2km run) on the 8 December. On the day you will have support from your team members as well as your coach and we will have our marquee setup for everyone to meet at.
All sessions will be taken by our Triathlon Australia accredited coaches and you will be provided with individual feedback on your swim, bike and run technique to improve you overall triathlon performance.
- 3 weekly training sessions (one swim/one bike/one run)
- Technique advice across all disciplines
- Access to the coach for the duration of the 6 week course
- Race entry for the 2xu fun tri on the 8 December
- Race day planning/race day support
A schedule for the beginner course will be available soon