Momentum Endurance Coaching offers more than just personalised programs for endurance athletes. Below are the other services we offer to compliment your day to day training.
One Day 'Training Camps'
Triathlon is more than just a swim, a ride and a run. You need to understand how each leg impacts the other. Starting this summer MEC will be running unique One Day 'Training Camps' to give you insight into how to be more effective so you can get the most out of your training. These sessions are Melbourne based and offered on a Saturday or Sunday.
Each session will include:
- Swim technique and training
- Bike setup, technique and training
- Run technique
- How each discipline effects/compliments one another
Further information will be available when each of the training camp dates are announced.
If you are looking to improve your swim then a one on one session is the perfect way to gain valuable feedback. By working one on one the session is focused on you and your needs.
- One on one swim session (technique and drills based) - $80
Having your stroke filmed and analysed will give you the opportunity to see how you swim. Footage will be slowed down and view in more depth to provide feedback on your stroke during the session, with videos also being provided via email post session.
- One on one swim session with filming and analysis - $120
Training camps are offered leading into Australian 70.3 and Ironman races. These are a great way to spend time training and learning amongst like minded athletes. You will get to work with a coach who has a wealth of experience having coached first time finishes to world championship qualifiers. Along with the training aspect many other topics are covered including body maintenance, race day planning and nutrition.
Camp locations are in Traralgon and the Mornington Penisula. Further information will be available as each training camp is announced both on the website and through our social media channels.
Sports and Lifestyle Coaching
In endurance sport it’s not just the physical side of training and racing athletes can struggle with. Mental endurance plays a big part in making it through any endurance event and across the finish line. Doing well in sport is not only about the physical training, it's also about preparing mentally for race day and the challenges it brings.
Sports and lifestyle coaching can help you with:
- Strategies to you get through those tough sections on race day
- Working through personal challenges that may be effecting you in other areas like your training
- Setting goals around personal, sports and work development
We offer a number of workshops for swimming, running and riding. These include different focuses across the 3 disciplines including:
- Running - technique, cues and drills/strength
- Swimming - group based skills, pool and open water
- Riding – bike handling skills, triathlon specific riding and bike maintenance
*Other sessions may be offered based on interest